Profit Performance & Consulting
Advising on what counts
“Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted”. That means pay attention to what your business’s numbers are telling you but remember that human and other factors play a huge part in its success. We believe that successful businesses “flow” and that many aspects of a business may need adjustment to achieve success. We can help you with that.
- You don’t even know what your numbers are telling you or don’t even have any numbers.
- You don’t count the right things or anything and don’t know what the key performance indicators are for your business.
- Your accounting team aren’t “useful” enough. You don’t get key financial and operational data out of your accounting and other systems
- You don’t have any formal plans or goals for the business or struggle with accountability, project management or governance
- You would like an independent view, with someone who will challenge your thinking and act as a sounding board but who won’t judge you and is not a threat to you
- You want to beef up your board of directors meetings with structure and accountability.
Part time Finance Director
Peter is a chartered accountant and has 20+ years of commercial experience. Before setting up the firm, he held senior management positions in finance, risk management, financial dispute resolution, commercial litigation, strategic planning, project management and technology infrastructure for large UK and US corporates.
The Moorgate team includes a British gold medallist gymnast and a PhD level mathematician. Peter’s also has a wide range of very savvy business contacts including, CEO/COO/CFO level executives, lawyers, funders, business recover specialists and performance coaches. All of this firepower can be brought to bear on any business issue you have.
Pay-as-you-need FD and consultancy services
You can access our FD or consulting services on a pay-as you-need basis e.g. 2 hours per month, 1 day a month, access remotely (by phone or email) or by weekly or monthly meetings. Rates are from £155 per hour (plus vat) or ideally fixed fees for a fixed period with clear objectives agreed in advance so that our goals are aligned with yours. Please call for a free initial discussion of what you are looking to do and how we may help you.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 7205 4700. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.